- Need experience working with children? If you are taking part in the Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme, doing a Baccalaureate or perhaps a student going into teaching, we can provide the valuable experience for your CV.
- Parents often help to ‘do their bit’ but actually find they really enjoy the activities and the opportunity to see their child in the context of a larger group.
- Everyday Adventure! When did you last Kayak or go caving or go for a walk in the dark?
- Out at work all day? – our activities provide a great opportunities for friendship and involvement in the community
- It’s just great fun!
There are lots of ways you can help and any help is most appreciated. It doesn’t have to be a full time commitment – this can be regular or just occasional – we understand how busy people lives are.
You can help at:
- Section Meetings – just let us know or sign up on a rota
- Camps and other events – taking part in or helping run an activity
- Prefer a support role such transport or catering?
- You can help our committee raise funds to improve our scout facilities and equipment
- Help raise funds and keep fit helping put up the marquees we hire out
Like to be more fully involved? – would you consider becoming a Leader? Join our team – no experience needed, full support, training and insurance provided